Coinbase Review 2023
Coinbase offers a great trading experience for beginners and veterans alike, but there are a few minor drawbacks to keep in mind.
What We Like
- User friendliness: Coinbase is one of the best exchanges for beginners. It’s simple UI will have a newbie trading in no time.
- Excellent security: While no exchange is 100 percent secure, Coinbase takes great measures to adapt to the ever-evolving threat landscape.
- Long list of crypto supported: Coinbase offers support for nearly 100 different cryptocurrencies.
What We Don't Like
- High Fees: Coinbase’s trading fees are a little higher than some of its major competitors, and the fee structure can be a little confusing.
- Poor customer service reputation: Coinbase has a lot of complaints online, and a reputation for being non-responsive to users experiencing problems.
Bottom LineSimply put, if you’re new to the cryptocurrency world, Coinbase is probably the best place to start. It doesn’t have some of the advanced trading tools offered by other exchanges, but if you’re looking to figure out if crypto trading is right for you, this exchange will get you up and running.
The Motley Fool. (2022). If You'd Invested $100 in Bitcoin in 2011, Here's How Much You'd Have Now.
Coinbase. (2022). About Coinbase. coinbase.com/about
Statista. (2022). Largest stock exchange operators worldwide as of December 2021, by market capitalization of listed companies.
Trustpilot. (2022). Coinbase. trustpilot.com/review/coinbase.com