Robinhood Crypto Review 2022
Robinhood Crypto is an excellent exchange for beginners. But experienced users may not like its small coin selection.
What We Like
- No fees: Robinhood makes money through rebates from liquidity providers, so it charges you nothing.
- No-withdrawal option: If you choose not to set up your “crypto wallet,” withdrawals are nearly impossible. This can make for an ultra-secure form of storage.
- Beginner-friendly interface: Robinhood’s interface is simple and easy to use.
What We Don't Like
- Cumbersome account setup: It can take 1-3 days to get approved for the Robinhood “crypto wallet.” Until then, your crypto may be stuck in the exchange. The process for getting this set up is also a bit buggy.
- Very limited coin selection: Offers only 11 of the most popular cryptos. Low-market cap, exotic coins are not available.
- No advanced trading tools: Doesn’t offer candlestick charts, indicators, or other advanced trading tools.