Webroot Antivirus Review
What We Like
- Fast and efficient antivirus scans
- By default, automatically scans once an hour
- Firewall protection included, standard
What We Don't Like
- Low virus detection score from AV Labs
- Functionality involves moving back and forth between app and website
- Only detected one of our five test viruses
Bottom LineWebroot is one of the few antivirus programs to offer a 14-day free trial to try out its PC, macOS, iOS or Android apps. Its scans are fast and efficient, for the most part, but it does tend to miss a few pieces of malware here and there. Its apps also don’t offer the best user-experience.
MSSP Alert. (2019). Hackers Hit MSP Software to Launch Ransomware Attacks.
Webroot. (2020). WSA Privacy Statement.