Aura Identity Theft Protection Review
What We Like
- All-around protection: Aura’s all-inclusive plans provide identity, personal information, credit, and device protection all in one.
- Customizable: Aura’s identity protection can be tailored to the user. For example, for parents, family plans provide access to parental control software so they can better protect their children from identity theft.
- Customer support: Aura can be reached via phone and live chat 24/7 for any concerns about billing, accounts, and identity restoration.
What We Don't Like
- No cheaper options: Since Aura plans are all-inclusive, there are no cheaper options for those looking for just identity or credit protection.
- Apps are difficult to navigate: Aura offers lots of features, especially in the digital security space. It includes a VPN, antivirus software, parental control software, and more. Some of those require different apps, making Aura harder to manage than other identity protection services.
Bottom LineAura is a top-notch service that provides protection for multiple vulnerable areas, including identity, credit, and digital. It’s a feature-rich service that offers affordable, all-inclusive subscriptions, but that can make it a bit harder to navigate and learn to use especially if you’re new to identity protection services.
Insurance Information Institute. (2021). Facts + Statistics: Identity theft and cybercrime.
AV-TEST. Security Report 2019-2020. av-test.org/fileadmin/pdf/security_report/AV-TEST_Security_Report_2019-2020.pdf