Google Nest Hub Max Review
With a 10-inch touchscreen, the Nest Hub Max is ideal for catching up on your favorite streaming services.
All of our content is written by humans, not robots. Learn More
What We Like
- Screen: This ten-inch touchscreen automatically adjusts its color and brightness based on the room it's in.
- Face Match: Only get notifications relevant to you with Google's face-scanning technology.
- Live Albums: Using Google Photos, the Google Nest Hub Max can display your favorite pictures on a rotating basis, making it a smart display and a picture frame in one.
What We Don't Like
- Price: At $229, this is one of the more expensive smart displays I've reviewed.
- Number of actions: Google Assistant has the fraction of actions of Amazon's Alexa.
- Fewer size options: Compared to its main competition, the Echo Show lineup from Amazon, Google’s smart display is available in only two sizes (7 and 10 inches).