Google Nest Hub Max Review
With a 10-inch touchscreen, the Nest Hub Max is ideal for catching up on your favorite streaming services.
What We Like
- Screen: This ten-inch touchscreen automatically adjusts its color and brightness based on the room its in.
- Face Match: Only get notifications relevant to you with Google's face-scanning technology.
- Live Albums: Using Google Photos, the Google Nest Hub Max can display your favorite pictures on a rotating basis, making it a smart display and a picture frame in one.
What We Don't Like
- Price: At $229, this is one of the more expensive smart displays I've reviewed.
- Number of actions: Google Assistant has the fraction of actions of Amazon's Alexa.
- No shopping on Amazon action: Instead, you'll be able to shop on Google Express, a less popular shopping platform than the giant Amazon.