Amazon Echo Show Review
The original smart display from Amazon can play music, podcasts, TV shows, movies, and more.
What We Like
- Highest number of skills: Currently, Amazon Alexa has over 100,000 skills, which is several times more than what Google Assistant has. Also, being the most popular voice assistant, it’s integrated into the smartest home devices when compared to Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit and Microsoft Cortana.
- Amazing capabilities: From playing music to controlling connected devices, there’s very little you can’t do with the Amazon Echo.
- Connect with other Echo-users: Whenever you want, you’ll be able to call anyone with an Echo supported device through Alexa.
What We Don't Like
- Plug-in: Unfortunately, there’s no wireless version of the Amazon Echo available as of writing.
- Reflective screen: This device isn’t good for a room with a lot of natural lights or bright lights, as there’s a lot of glare.
- Lag: I was disappointed at the amount of lag I had when navigating through menus, apps, and programs.