Trend Micro Antivirus Review
What We Like
- Choice of subscription plans, including low-cost options
- Behavior-based virus detection
- Camera and microphone protections available
What We Don't Like
- Difficult, confusing installation process
- Application uses too many pop-up windows
- 2019 data breach affecting 70,000 users
Bottom LineWith plans for one month, one year or two years, Trend Micro gives customers the flexibility that many antivirus programs don't offer, as they usually begin with one-year commitments.
International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering and Technology (IJARCET). (2013). Analysis of Signature-Based and
Behavior-Based Anti-Malware Approaches.
Pew Research. (2019). Social Media Fact Sheet.
BBC. (2019). Trend Micro rogue employee exposes customer data.
Trend Micro. (2019). Trend Micro Discloses Insider Threat.