SkyBell Slim Line Video Doorbell Review
This wireless video doorbell has a battery life of three to five years, tried and tested by our security experts.
All of our content is written by humans, not robots. Learn More
What We Like
- Wireless setup: The SkyBell Slim Line is battery-powered, making the setup process a lot more convenient.
- Battery life of three to five years: Although it depends largely on the usage, SkyBell’s doorbell can last three to five years on a single charge.
- Works in temperatures from -40 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit: If you experience harsh winters, the SkyBell Slim Line is one of the few doorbells that will work for you.
What We Don't Like
- Wi-Fi connection with no other backup: You’ll need to have a pretty good Wi-Fi signal at your front door to use the doorbell camera.
- No zoom feature: Want to zoom in on the speeder’s license plates? No luck for you, as the SkyBell doorbell doesn’t have zoom.
- Requires paid subscription: Like most video doorbells, the SkyBell Slim Line doesn’t have local video storage, so you’ll need a cloud subscription in order to record videos.