ADT Indoor and Outdoor Security Camera Review
How do ADT’s camera options stack up against the competition?
What We Like
- 1080p HD resolution cameras - We enjoyed ultra-crisp image quality from ADT’s cameras, allowing us to see the finer details of potential threats.
- Basic to advanced features -ADT cameras offer everything from two-way audio to facial recognition. Just be warned that their more advanced cameras come with a price tag to match.
- ADT is a trusted name in home security - With nearly 150 years in business, ADT is a trusted home security provider that can keep your home and family safe.
What We Don't Like
- Limited camera options - ADT only offers a handful of security cameras. We wish they sold more outdoor cameras, specifically.
- Somewhat pricey monitoring fees - If you want the ADT cameras that include monthly monitoring (not the Blue by ADT line), expect to pay $50+ per month for monitoring.
- ADT doesn’t make their own video doorbell camera - The company offers a Google Nest doorbell, which gets the job done, but unfortunately they don’t manufacture their own proprietary doorbell cam.