Lookout Identity Protection Review and Pricing Guide 2022: Does It Work?
What We Like
- Personal information and financial account monitoring: It monitors personal information, such as email addresses, medical insurance numbers, and passports, as well as financial accounts like bank accounts and credit card numbers.
- Device threat protection: It protects smartphones from a wide-ranging list of threats, including phishing, malware, adware, and spyware.
- An affordable service: Starting at $5 per month, Lookout is far more affordable than full-fledged identity theft protection services.
What We Don't Like
- Cross-platform protection: Lookout only protects iOS and Android phones, leaving desktops and laptops unprotected from digital threats.
- Comprehensive identity monitoring: Lookout doesn't offer change of address monitoring, court and arrest record monitoring, home title monitoring, and other important identity monitoring features.
- Credit monitoring: Lookout doesn't monitor credit scores and reports.
Teamstack. (2020). Mobile Devices Or Computer: Which Is More Secure?. blog.teamstack.com/mobile-devices-or-computer-which-is-more-secure/
AnnualCreditReport.com. (2022). Request your free credit reports. annualcreditreport.com/index.action.