Logitech Circle 2 Review
This indoor/ outdoor camera has 1080p HD video, an 180 degree field of view, and two-way audio.
All of our content is written by humans, not robots. Learn More
What We Like
- Solid picture quality: With a 1080p HD resolution and a wide-angle 180-degree field of view, the Circle 2’s image quality is better even than some newer cameras.
- HomeKit compatible: The Circle 2 is one of the very few security cameras that work with Apple’s HomeKit smart home system.
- Quick monitoring: Circle 2 users get a 24-hour time-lapse day brief review.
What We Don't Like
- Doesn't have local storage: Without local storage, the Logitech Circle 2 relays heavily on an internet connection to record videos.
- Night vision is not crystal clear: While it has a decent night vision, it’s not as crystal clear as other indoor cameras we’ve tested.
- Has an expensive price tag: At around $160 to $180, the Circle 2 is on the expensive side of indoor cameras.