Norton 360 Review: Complete Digital Security
See if NortonLifeLock’s all-in-one digital security suite is worth your time and money.
What We Like
- Protects up to 10 devices: One subscription can protect up to 10 devices, computers and smartphones included.
- Robust digital security: Norton 360 combines malware protection with tools for device and personal data protection. You'll get password management tools, virtual private networks, and personal information monitoring, among other features.
- Backed by artificial intelligence: Norton 360 uses artificial intelligence to improve its malware and threat detection.
What We Don't Like
- Higher renewal prices: The prices when renewing your subscription are more than double the introductory prices.
- Failed to detect malware test files: Norton 360 detected only three of the four malware test files we downloaded.
- History of lawsuits: NortonLifeLock has faced lawsuits and controversies due to the alleged overcharging of customers and questionable sales tactics.
Bottom LineNorton 360 is a powerful malware protection tool from a company known to innovate digital security technologies. As the flagship product of NortonLifeLock, Norton 360 has the best features and technology the company has to offer.
Deloitte Insights. (2019). Build it and they will embrace it.
Eicar. (2022). Anti Malware Testfile.