Kraken Review 2022
Kraken offers a great experience for serious crypto traders, but it may not be best for beginners. Here’s an in-depth look at this popular exchange.
What We Like
- Low fees: Just 0.1% to 0.26%
- Good coin selection: 90+ cryptos are available at Kraken
- Choice of beginner or advanced interface: Take your pick between a simple, no-frills interface for casual users and a full-featured one for hardcore traders.
What We Don't Like
- ACH or wire transfer deposits only: You can’t use debit cards or Paypal on Kraken.
- Confusing options for mobile: Kraken has three different apps, and you may need at least two of them to be able to use all of the features.
Bottom LineIf you’re an experienced crypto trader or user, you’ll probably love Kraken. It’s got great coin selection, low fees, and a choice of either a simple or advanced trading interface — everything a serious crypto user will want. But it does not offer debit card or Paypal support. So it may not be the best exchange for beginners.
Bloomberg. (2014). Mt. Gox Insider Kraken Exchange to Open in Japan Next Month.
CCN. (2020). Please Do Not Store Crypto on Any Exchange.