Arlo Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals 2022
- Wireless home security cams
- Wide-range of high-quality camera options
- Third-party smart home integration
If you’re a bargain hunter like us, you know that Black Friday and Cyber Monday offer some of the best deals of the year. And if you’re hunting for Arlo products, you’re in luck. Arlo has announced some amazing deals on its website, and you don’t have to wait until Black Friday and Cyber Monday, as these deals are now live. Let’s check them out!
Arlo Black Friday Deals
Arlo is having one of its biggest Black Friday sales this year, with discounts of up to $300. And here’s a little tip from us: You’ll save more if you buy more. That’s because Arlo’s biggest discounts are on multiple camera packs.
|Product||Number of cameras||Sale price||Regular price||Savings|
|Arlo Pro 4||1||$179.99||$199.99||$20|
|Arlo Pro 4||2||$329.99||$379.99||$50|
|Arlo Pro 4||3||$399.99||$549.99||$150|
|Arlo Pro 4||4||$579.98||$749.98||$170|
|Arlo Pro 4||5||$729.98||$929.98||$200|
|Arlo Pro 4||6||$799.98||$1,099.98||$300|
|Arlo Essential Wireless Video Doorbell||1||$149.99||$199.99||$50|
|Arlo Essential Wired Video Doorbell||1||$79.99||$149.99||$70|
|Arlo Essential Wireless Security Camera||1||$99.99||$129.99||$30|
|Arlo Essential XL Wireless Security Camera||1||$129.99||$149.99||$20|
|Arlo Essential Wireless Security Camera||2||$199.98||$259.98||$60|
|Arlo Essential Wireless Security Camera||3||$249.99||$349.99||$100|
|Arlo Essential Wireless Security Camera||4||$349.98||$479.98||$130|
|Arlo Ultra 2 starter kit||2||$479.99||$599.99||$120|
|Arlo Ultra 2 starter kit||3||$729.98||$899.98||$170|
|Arlo Ultra 2 starter kit||4||$959.98||$1,199.98||$240|
|Arlo Ultra 2 add-on camera||1||$249.99||$299.99||$50|
|Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera||1||$179.99||$249.99||$70|
|Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera||2||$359.98||$499.98||$140|
|Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera||3||$539.97||$749.97||$210|
There’s another reason why you should consider buying more from Arlo this Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Aside from discounts, you can get a $50 voucher code if you buy at least $250 during Arlo’s Black Friday sale. You can use this voucher code between December 6 and 12, once prices are back to Arlo’s regular pricing.
Note: The $50 voucher code is not valid on accessories. Also, you can’t combine it with other offers, including Arlo’s 10-percent subscriber discount, if you have an Arlo Secure subscription.
Arlo Cyber Monday Deals
After Black Friday, there’s another shopping holiday coming up: Cyber Monday. In the past years, Cyber Monday has been the largest online shopping day of the year, even larger than Black Friday.
Arlo’s Black Friday blowout sale ends on November 28, the Sunday before Cyber Monday. Could that be an indication that Arlo has other, possibly bigger deals in store? We’ll have to wait, as Arlo is yet to announce its plans for Cyber Monday. However, if the past is any indication, then Arlo is likely to offer more deals and discounts on November 29. Arlo has never missed Cyber Monday in the past three years, so it’s unlikely that it’ll miss the biggest online shopping day this year.
A Breakdown of Arlo’s Products
Now, with all the discounts already announced and with more possibly coming on Cyber Monday, we should review Arlo’s offering of security products to help us decide what to buy. We compare each product in our Arlo review, but if you want a shorter breakdown, here it goes:
- Arlo Essential Indoor: The Arlo Essential Indoor is a barebones camera from Arlo. It features a 1080p HD camera, two-way audio, a built-in siren, and an automated privacy shield. It’s an indoor camera that, unlike most Arlo cameras, needs to be plugged into a power outlet.
- Arlo Essential Wireless: The Arlo Essential Wireless is an entry-level wireless camera. Feature-wise, it’s similar to the Essential Indoor, except for the automated privacy shield, which the Essential Wireless lacks. However, the Essential Wireless can run on batteries and work outdoors, so it’s much more versatile than its indoor camera counterpart.
- Arlo Pro: The Arlo Pro series, consisting of the Pro 3 and Pro 4, are wire-free cameras, meaning they run on batteries. They are also weatherproof. Arlo Pro cameras boast a 2K HD video resolution, a 160-degree viewing angle, and an integrated siren and spotlight.
- Arlo Ultra: The Arlo Ultra series, now headlined by the Arlo Ultra 2, are the ultimate wireless cameras from Arlo. They feature a 4K HD resolution with HDR, an integrated spotlight, two-way audio with noise cancellation, and a very wide, 180-degree viewing angle. We are yet to test the Arlo Ultra 2, but we’ve reviewed the Arlo Ultra, its predecessor.
- Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera: The Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera is basically the same as the Arlo Pro 3 we reviewed but fitted with LED floodlights. It’s wire-free and weatherproof, so it’s easy to install anywhere you need security lighting, and it has a built-in siren that you can trigger manually via the app.
- Arlo Go 2: The Arlo Go 2 is a completely untethered camera. First, it runs on batteries, which means it can go anywhere whether there’s a power outlet nearby or not. Second, it uses 4G LTE to connect to the internet. You don’t need a Wi-Fi connection to use the camera, making it perfect for wide properties, cabins, or sheds. Lastly, it’s weatherproof.
FYI: Most Arlo cameras come with a three-month Arlo Secure trial. Arlo Secure is a subscription service that lets you store videos in the cloud for 30 days. Arlo Secure costs $2.99 a month per camera, or $9.99 a month for unlimited cameras.
As we’ve come to expect from it every year, Arlo has once again provided us with some amazing deals this year. We’ve waited long enough for Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2021, and so we’re glad that Arlo’s discounts and offers didn’t disappoint. Whether you are a first-time Arlo user or are an existing Arlo user planning to buy more cameras, now is the best time to add to your cart and checkout.