Canary Camera Review
Canary offers all-in-one home security devices for a feature-rich experience that doesn’t involve dozens of pieces of equipment.
What We Like
- All three available cameras connect through Wi-Fi
- Built-in advanced person detection
- Free cloud storage for one day’s worth of clips
What We Don't Like
- Not all cameras have Google Home integration
- Customer support only available with paid subscription
- No local video storage options
Bottom LineCanary's two indoor cameras, the View and the Pro, plus their indoor/ outdoor camera the Flex, also have the same great 1080p HD video, infrared night vision, and integrations with Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple Watch. With prices ranging from $99 to $169, there's a camera to fit all budgets when you're shopping with Canary.
LinkedIn. (2020). Canary Connect About.
Canary Help Center. (2020). Apple Watch app overview.
Canary Help Center. (2020). How do I use Google Assistant and Google Home with Canary?