Zmodo Greet Pro Video Doorbell Review
We love that the Greet Pro works with Alexa and Google Assistant for hands-free commands.
All of our content is written by humans, not robots. Learn More
What We Like
- Excellent video: With a super-wide field of view, zoom, and 1080p HD, there's very little I could ask for regarding the Zmodo Greet Pro's video quality.
- Two-way audio: A staple of any video doorbell, the Zmodo Greet Pro comes with a speaker and microphone for two-way audio.
- Infrared night vision: Whether your guests are visiting at night or during the day, you'll be able to see them clearly through the Zmodo Greet Pro.
What We Don't Like
- Low-rated app: In general, customers were not liking the Zmodo app and said that the doorbell has some serious functionality issues.
- No connectivity other than Wi-Fi: Your ability to use the Zmodo Greet Pro's smart features will depend on your Wi-Fi connection, so if your Internet goes down, so does your video doorbell.
- Limited temperature range: Those who live in climates that get colder than 14 degrees Fahrenheit should probably not invest in the Zmodo Greet Pro.