Arlo Pro 3 Review
Arlo's latest indoor/ outdoor camera impresses with 2560p HD video display plus 2K HDR sensors, color and infrared night vision plus two-way audio.
What We Like
- Video: The Arlo Pro 3 goes above and beyond the industry standard of 1080p HD with 2K, HDR video.
- Night vision: With a spotlight, the Arlo Pro 3 has both color as well as infrared night vision.
- Smart platform integrations: Whether you have Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Apple Watch, the Arlo Pro 3 will integrate nicely into your larger smart home.
What We Don't Like
- Free person detection: Although the Arlo Pro 3 comes with three months of Arlo Smart which includes person detection, beyond that, you’re going to have to pay.
- Battery life: The Arlo Pro 3 only has a battery life of three to six months, while I’ve seen cameras that can last up to a year without needing a replacement or recharge.
- Arlo SmartHub: If you don’t already have the Arlo SmartHub, this is an added expense that you may not want to pay.