Blink Mini Camera Review
Blink's indoor plug-in smart security camera, all for a low price of $34.99.
What We Like
- Affordable: With a $35 price tag, the Blink Mini is the most affordable Blink camera.
- Core features: Blink Mini has live streaming, motion detection with recording, two-way audio, and infrared night vision.
- Video Quality: It has 1080p HD video quality that we’re looking for in security cameras.
What We Don't Like
- Storage: Blink Mini no longer has access to free cloud storage for new accounts, and also has no local storage.
- Features: Doesn't have smart features (person detection and facial recognition).
Bottom LineBlink's newest camera, the Mini is a compact smart camera with 1080p HD and infrared night vision. We loved commanding it using Alexa and showing our footage on our Fire TV!
Business Insider. (2018). Amazon quietly dropped $90 million on a camera startup last year to acquire its unique chip technology.
IFTTT. (2020). Blink. ifttt.com/blink
City of Newport, Oregon. (2020). Burglary Prevention Tips.
Ring. (2019). How Ring’s ‘Neighbors’ Creates Safer, More Connected Communities.