Ring Camera Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals 2022
- Two-way talk feature
- Crisp HD image quality
- Smart home Integrations
When you think of Black Friday, you probably think of crowded malls, long lines, and the occasional push from a stranger, but Ring’s Black Friday is different. All of the deals are online, so you can shop from the comfort and safety of your home. What kinds of deals can we expect from Ring this year? Read on to find out.
Ring Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
Ring’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals cover security cameras, video doorbells, and the popular Ring Alarm. But today, we’ll focus on Ring’s security cameras.
Note: If you’re looking for video doorbell discounts, check out our roundup of Ring’s video doorbell Black Friday deals.
Ring has a number of Black Friday and Cyber Monday offers for its security cameras, most of which come in the form of camera bundles and multi-camera packs.
Multipacks is Ring’s term for packages that include two or more of the same cameras. By buying multiple cameras, you can save big on Black Friday.
|Product||Number of cameras||Sale price||Savings|
|Floodlight Cam Wired Pro||1||$199.99||$50|
|Floodlight Cam Wired Pro||2||$399.98||$60|
|Floodlight Cam Wired Pro||3||$599.97||$70|
|Floodlight Cam Wired Pro||4||$799.96||$50|
|Stick Up Cam Solar||2||$279.99||$19|
|Stick Up Cam Solar||3||$414.99||$34|
|Stick Up Cam Solar||4||$549.99||$49|
|Spotlight Cam Battery||2||$349.99||$49|
|Spotlight Cam Battery||3||$529.99||$69|
|Spotlight Cam Battery||4||$679.99||$119|
|Spotlight Cam Wired||2||$349.99||$49|
|Spotlight Cam Wired||3||$529.99||$69|
|Spotlight Cam Wired||4||$679.99||$119|
|Spotlight Cam Mount||2||$459.99||$39|
|Spotlight Cam Mount||3||$669.99||$78|
|Spotlight Cam Mount||4||$849.99||$147|
|Spotlight Cam Solar||2||$419.99||$39|
|Spotlight Cam Solar||3||$609.99||$79|
|Spotlight Cam Solar||4||$779.99||$139|
|Floodlight Cam Wired Plus||2||$339.99||$19|
|Floodlight Cam Wired Plus||3||$489.99||$49|
|Floodlight Cam Wired Plus||4||$629.99||$89|
Bundles refer to packages that include two or more different Ring or Amazon products, because, in case you didn’t know, Amazon bought Ring in 2018.1 Much like with multipacks, you can get big discounts on Ring security camera bundles this Black Friday.
|Stick Up Cam Battery + Video Doorbell||$179.99||$19|
|10-piece Deluxe Alarm Protection Kit (includes a Spotlight Cam Battery)||$579.99||$109|
|14-piece Deluxe Alarm Protection Kit (includes a Spotlight Cam Battery)||$639.99||$119|
|1x Floodlight Cam Wired Plus + Video Doorbell 4||$339.99||$39|
|2x Floodlight Cam Wired Plus + Video Doorbell 4||$519.98||$39|
|3x Floodlight Cam Wired Plus + Video Doorbell 4||$669.97||$39|
|1x Floodlight Cam Wired Pro + Video Doorbell Pro 2||$449.99||$49|
|2x Floodlight Cam Wired Pro + Video Doorbell Pro 2||$699.98||$49|
|3x Floodlight Cam Wired Pro + Video Doorbell Pro 2||$949.97||$49|
Pro Tip: Come Black Friday, other retailers that sell Ring products are likely to go on sale as well. Check your local brick-and-mortar stores and other online retailers and compare prices before making a purchase.
Overview of Ring Cameras
Not sure which Ring cameras to buy? That’s understandable, as Ring has almost a dozen different cameras to choose from. But having tested most of Ring’s devices, we can certainly help you identify the right Ring cam for your home. Read our Ring security camera review for the full details, but below is a quick summary.
Basically, there are four types of Ring cameras: the Indoor Cam, Stick Up Cam, Spotlight Cam, and Floodlight Cam. Some of these camera types have multiple variations, but these variations often pertain to how the cameras are powered. For example, the Stick Up Cam Wired and Stick Up Cam Solar have the same basic features; their only difference is that the Wired version needs to be plugged into a power outlet while the Solar version comes with a solar panel. Here are all the power options:
- Wired/Plug-in: Wired models, or Plug-In in the case of the Floodlight Cam, need to be plugged into a power outlet. Choose this variant if there’s a power outlet near where you plan to install your camera.
- Battery: Battery models use batteries for power. The battery life will depend on your usage, but in our experience, the batteries can last for three to six months.
- Solar: As the name suggests, Solar cameras rely on the sun’s energy. They come with solar panels that you can wire from your roof (or any place exposed to the sun) to the cameras.
- Elite: Not all Ring cameras have elite versions, but those that do use Power over Ethernet (PoE) as power source. PoE uses a single Ethernet cable to deliver both power and internet connection to the camera.
- Floodlight Cam Wired Plus: In the case of the Floodlight Cam, Wired means being hardwired. If you have existing floodlight wirings, you can hardwire the Floodlight Cam to it, eliminating the need to plug the camera to a wall outlet.
Now that we’ve explained the different types of Ring cameras, let’s discuss each camera individually.
- Ring Indoor Cam: The Ring Indoor Cam is an entry-level camera for indoor use only. It comes with all the essential features of an indoor camera, like night vision, motion detection, and two-way audio, but not much else. It comes in a plug-in version only, which you can read about in our Ring Indoor Cam review.
- Stick Up Cam: The Ring Stick Up Cam is a camera you can use indoors and outdoors. It comes in Wired, Battery, Solar, and Elite versions. It’s a good-value outdoor camera, because like the Indoor Cam, it has all the essential features but none of the bells and whistles that make the next two Ring cameras. You can learn more in our Ring Stick Up Cam Battery review and Ring Stick Up Cam Wired review.
- Spotlight Cam: As the name suggests, the Spotlight Cam is a camera equipped with spotlights. The spotlights are automatic — they turn on when the camera detects motion — but you can also turn them on manually via Ring’s mobile app if you need extra outdoor lighting. The Spotlight Cam comes in Wired, Battery, and Solar versions. Read our Ring Spotlight Cam Battery review for more information.
- Floodlight Cam: Much like the Spotlight Cam, the Floodlight Cam comes equipped with a pair of floodlights. The difference is that the Floodlight Cam is bigger, thus more applicable for permanent installation. The Floodlight Cam also boasts better features, such as 3D motion detection.
Ring’s pricing is already competitive, but discounts on Black Friday and Cyber Monday make them even more affordable. With almost a dozen options to choose from, you’re sure to find a Ring camera for you, and when you do, take advantage of Ring’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday offers to save.
The New York Times. (2018). Amazon Buys Ring, Maker of Smart Home Products.