Ring Indoor Cam Review
Ring's most affordable camera offers Alexa and Google Assistant integrations with optional 24/7 professional monitoring.
All of our content is written by humans, not robots. Learn More
What We Like
- 1080p HD video: Not shockingly, the Ring Indoor Cam has the current industry standard in terms of video display.
- Affordable price: At only $60, the Ring Indoor Cam is much lower-priced than the majority of it’s competitors.
- Alexa and Google Assistant integrations: Again, this doesn’t come as a shock as Amazon owns Ring, but I’m glad that the camera also works with Google Assistant.
What We Don't Like
- No person detection: Unfortunately, the Ring Indoor Cam can’t tell the difference between movement from people and any other moving objects, so you may receive some unnecessary notifications.
- No free cloud storage: Although Ring has affordable cloud storage, I wish it was free, at least for a short period of time.
- Narrow field of view: At 115 degrees, the Ring Indoor Cam’s field of view is very slightly more narrow than I’d like it to be.