ExpressVPN vs. ProtonVPN
We compared two of the most popular VPNs on the market and put them through our rigorous testing.
All of our content is written by humans, not robots. Learn More
Best Browser Support
- Based in British Virgin Islands, so not subject to international surveillance alliances’ jurisdiction
- Over 2,000 servers in 160 locations
- Split tunneling available
- The company's headquarters are in Geneva, Switzerland, which means it isn’t under the jurisdiction of any international surveillance alliances.
- Strict logging policies and annual transparency reports ensure that customer data is untraceable and secure.
- A free version is available, in addition to subscription options starting at $3.29 a month.