Malwarebytes VPN Review
Malwarebytes is a VPN with more than 370 servers in over 30 locations, but it’s headquartered in the U.S. What does that mean for your privacy?
What We Like
- Perfect AV Test anti-virus identification score
- Real-time antivirus protection is standard
- Opting out of data collection is the default setting
What We Don't Like
- Doesn’t include on-access scanning
- No live customer support available
- Low scores on our virus detection tests
Bottom LineMalwarebytes encrypts web traffic using AES-256, the same encryption method that banks and the U.S military employ to protect their data.
FindLaw. (2021). 17 U.S.C. § 106 – U.S. Code – Unannotated Title 17. Copyrights § 106. Exclusive rights in copyrighted works.
PSafe. (2017). Why Lagging Can Make or Break Your Gameplay.