Kangaroo Security System Review
What We Like
- Wireless system: We generally lean toward wireless security systems, aka WiFi-based security systems.
- 24/7 professional monitoring or free self-monitoring: Kangaroo hops on the bandwagon of providing monthly subscriptions, one of which includes 24/7 professional monitoring.
- Easy installation: We just had to pull tabs from the motion and entry sensors, sync the devices, and remove their adhesives to stick them in place.
What We Don't Like
- Lack of settings customization: For the Kangaroo security system, we couldn’t customize the settings like adjusting arming times or scheduling arming and disarming.
- Overly sensitive sensors: Yes, it does sound a little silly given the purpose of sensors, but the Kangaroo motion sensors were too sensitive.
- Arming and disarming is a bit of a hassle: We noticed that the system took three minutes to arm.
UNC Charlotte. (2018). Understanding Decisions to Burglarize from the Offender's Perspective.
Mordor Intelligence. (2020). Home Security System Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020-2025).