Zander Identity Theft Protection Review
Refreshingly affordable ID theft protection from a trusted brand
All of our content is written by humans, not robots. Learn More
What We Like
- Comprehensive identity monitoring: The Essential plans monitor for all types of identity theft, with the addition of account takeover and new account fraud monitoring with the Elite plans.
- Low prices: Starting at only $6.75 a month, Zander Insurance provides the lowest prices we’ve seen for identity monitoring and restoration.
- Monthly plans: We also like that you can sign up for a month and cancel without any fees.
What We Don't Like
- Credit monitoring: If you use Zander Insurance, you’ll have to either check your credit reports manually or sign up for another service. Credit monitoring is not one of the services Zander covers.
- Bank and card activity monitoring: While Zander Insurance checks the web for your bank and card numbers, it won’t monitor your account or card transactions for fraudulent activity.
Bottom LineIf you're looking for affordability, Zander Insurance is the identity monitoring service for you. Plans start at just $6.75 a month, the lowest price we've seen from an identity monitoring service so far.
AnnualCreditReport.com. (2021). Home Page.