Arlo Video Doorbell Review
Arlo, a top smart security company, has two doorbells to choose from, audio and video.
All of our content is written by humans, not robots. Learn More
What We Like
- Alexa integration: The Arlo Video Doorbell worked with Alexa, which allowed for hands-free commands.
- Hardwired setup: Arlo’s video doorbell worked only as part of a wired system.
- Quality video: With 1536 by 1536 pixels and HDR, the Arlo Video Doorbell went above and beyond the industry standard for video.
What We Don't Like
- Free person detection: After the first three months, we had to pay monthly for person detection.
- Google or Apple integration: The Arlo Video Doorbell didn’t work with Google Assistant or Apple HomeKit.
- Wireless: The Arlo Video Doorbell had to be hardwired into our home.