Ring Doorbell Review
Ring was the first company to bring video doorbells to the masses, and recent entries to their product lines continue to bring more innovations to this area.
What We Like
- The most options of any video doorbell company
- Wide, 180-degree field of view
- Low-priced monitoring plans
What We Don't Like
- No color night vision capabilities
- No local video storage options
- Person detection requires a subscription
Bottom LineRing has the most video doorbells to choose from of any company we've reviewed. There are options for indoor use, outdoor use, and even peepholes for the apartment-dwellers out there.
Inc. (2015). After This Entrepreneur Got Nothing on ‘Shark Tank,' Richard Branson Wrote Him a Check.
CNBC. (2018). Amazon buys smart doorbell maker Ring for a reported $1 billion.
Ring. (2020). Financing Available Through Affirm. shop.ring.com/pages/financing
NETGEAR Support. (2019). What is PoE? (Power over Ethernet).
Amazon. (2020). Ring. amazon.com/Ring/dp/B01JTL2PYE
Google Assistant. (2020). Ring.
Apple App Store. (2020). Ring – Always Home App.