All of our content is written by humans, not robots. Learn More
What We Like
- Non-member to Five Eyes: Based in the famously politically neutral country Switzerland, VyprVPN can’t be forced to give governments their customer’s data.
- Kill switch: If VyprVPN fails, it will close all of your web browsers, keeping your web activity a secret that only you know.
- Torrenting: When we run out of things to watch on Netflix, we turned to torrenting, protecting our activity with VyprVPN.
What We Don't Like
- Netflix only works on some servers: Users will only be able to watch Netflix while on servers from Canada, Germany, the U.K, and the U.S; the same is true for Prime Video, barring Canada.
- No multi-hop: Our data was only encrypted through one of VyprVPN’s servers, not multiple like some other VPNs we’ve tested out. Want a VPN with multi-hop? Check out our NordVPN review.
- Latency on Windows: We saw our latency increase by 1,780 percent with VyprVPN, making it a poor choice for gamers in particular.