Kaspersky VPN Review
Banned from use in the U.S government, Kaspersky has to be the most controversial VPN we’ve ever tested, but with some objective testing, we found out whether it’s dangerous or not.
What We Like
- Streaming access to Netflix, Hulu, and Prime Video
- Never logs names, email address, IP addresses, or browser activity
- Offers a completely free VPN service
What We Don't Like
- Limit of five devices per subscription
- Banned on U.S. government devices
- No split tunneling available
Bottom LineThis Russia-based VPN won't be forced to share customer data with any foreign governments, so you can feel safe connecting to any of its 2,000 plus servers.
Kaspersky. (2021). About VPN server locations.
Deloitte. (2020). Privacy for sale – To the highest bidder.
Agoda. (2020). 68% have visited up to 10 countries: Agoda.com study.
Reuters. (2017). Trump signs into law U.S. government ban on Kaspersky Lab software.
Reuters. (2015). Exclusive: Russian antivirus firm faked malware to harm rivals – Ex-employees.